Ready to take an unpredictable trip around town utilizing your knowledge of Herriman? Throughout December, we partner with businesses to help you earn great prize packs by darting around Herriman in search of the Yeti.
The 7th rendition of the Herriman Yeti Hunt returns December 5-16th.
Hunt Schedule TBA
How to participate
1) Follow Herriman City social media channels, December 5-16th, 2022 for details on when the yeti hunts will take place, what prizes are up for grabs, and the clue drops.
2) Using the schedule that will be released, watch for a clue to be posted on Herriman City social media sometime during the designated timeframe. This clue will most often display a picture of a yeti ornament revealing the yeti’s general location in Herriman.
3) As fast, and as safe, as you can, get to the location of the ornament!
4) The ornament reveals the general location of where the yeti is so you might need to do some searching once you arrive until you, or someone else, has found the yeti ornament.If you’re the first to find the ornament, you’re that day’s big prize winner! Follow the instructions attached to learn how to obtain your prize.Didn't win? That's ok. Move to step 5.
5) If you are not the first to find the yeti, that’s OK! There is still a chance to obtain prize drawing entries. Find the “footprint” the yeti left behind where the ornament was hidden, take a picture with it, and post it in the comment section of that day’s Yeti Hunt clue post on social media or tag @HerrimanCity in your post on Instagram.
6) Once all of the hunts are held, a drawing will be held to raffle off a variety of prizes big and small to those that have been participating.
• The final hunt is a longer, multi-stage, scavenger hunt
• One Yeti Hunt basket winner per household; however, if you win a hunt, you may still obtain prize drawing entries throughout the other hunts, are eligible to participate in and win the final hunt basket, and win one raffle prize per family in the prize drawings
Have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask us via firstname.lastname@example.org or social media as we want all to be able to participate in at least some form or fashion.