Herriman's Yeti is missing! From September 21st to the 24th, adventurers of all ages are invited to explore three different Herriman parks and two scenic trails in search of the elusive Herriman Yeti. But the challenge isn't simply to find Yeti - along the way, you'll need to collect special passcodes that will help you unlock Yeti's final location.
And the best part? By completing the expedition, you'll receive a limited edition sticker and be entered to win one of many amazing prizes listed below! This is an adventure you won't want to miss. So grab your walking shoes, your sense of adventure, and get ready to explore Herriman!
Prizes up for grabs:
• Ice Ribbon Punch Pass for this Winter's skating season
• Pack of 4 Rodeo 2024 Tickets
• $40 dinner voucher at Herriman Howl on 10/9
• Gift Certificates from local businesses such as Quench It, Fizz, Fudge Co, and MORE!
*All participants may pick up a limited edition sticker at city hall from 9/26 to 9/29
Mark your calendars - visit each of the following locations to find the clues and passcodes Between Thursday and Sunday, SEPT 21-24, 2023:
• Arches Park (12101 S Tower Arch Lane)
• L&L Hamilton Park (13475 S 6400 W)
• Juniper Canyon Recreation Area - Eastern Trailhead Pump Park (4094 Autumn Spring Dr)
• Juniper Crest Trailhead (between trailhead & Juniper Point playground)
• Rose Creek Trail (trail between The Cove Pond & 6400 W)