Each year, our communityʼs events are made possible by generous funds from local businesses and residents like you. We have a rich tradition of fun, family-centered events, and theyʼre only getting bigger and better with your help.
Learn more below how your business can increase visibility, engage with and build the community, and expand brand recognition through City event sponsorship!
• Fort Herriman Towne Days - Six days of activities with more than 60,000 patrons
• Fort Herriman PRCA Rodeo - 6,000 total guests
• Basket Dash - More than 300 participants for the fun run
• Yeti Run - More than 300 participants combined for the 5K and Kids Run
• Herriman Howl - More than 6,000 patrons
• Night of Lights - More than 2,500 patrons
• In-City Digital Billboards - 76,810 average daily traffic
• Bangerter Highway Digital Billboard - 32,500 avg daily traffic with an estimated 16,396 daily impressions
• City Social Media Following - 31,000 followers (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter)
• Total Population - 60,000+
• Median Age - 25.5 (5.7 years younger than the state median age)
• Median Household Income - $101,460 ($25,680 higher than the state median income)
• Average Household Size - 4.25 (0.67 larger than the state average)
Let us help get your company's logo and message out to the Herriman community to drive business and sales back to you.