To expedite the process, please bring the following items:
- Passport Application – download the form from www.travel.state.gov
- A check, money order or certified check made payable to the U.S. Department of State for the application fee.
- Cash, check or credit card for the Execution Fees payable to Herriman City.
- Valid Picture ID:
- Driver’s License
- Aircraft Pilot’s License
- Official Military ID card
- Parent’s Identification to identify minor child (under 16)
- Proof of Citizenship:
- Original birth certificate issued by the County Health Department (Hospital issued birth certificates are not allowed)
- Original Certificate of Naturalization
- Original Certificate of Citizenship
- Previous U.S. Passport book or card
- One Passport Photo
- Herriman City can take photos for $10.00
- Photos must have been taken within the last six (6) months
- Please see photo requirements on federal website for further information
If you are applying for a passport for a minor under the age of 16, both parents must be present unless the parent has filled out a Statement of Consent (form 3053).
To find out the processing time for passports please visit the U.S. Department of State website. Applications may be expedited (for an additional fee).
Please see the U.S. Department of State website to ensure up to date passport information: www.travel.state.gov.
Once you have submitted your application you can check the status of your application by clicking here.