Garden Registration will open for previous gardeners in good standing on March 30th and open registration for all others will begin on April 6th.
To register it is required that you participate in the Spring Orientation Training. Due to the COVID-19 group gathering restrictions this will be completed virtually.
If you have a plot in the Herriman Community Garden, join the Facebook group for updates, information, and collaboration with others!
• Encourage public awareness of community gardening and assist interested residents in the cultivation of a garden plot.
• Provide necessary organization to recruit members, establish garden plots, maintain member garden plot records, schedule watering rotations, ensure community garden plot maintenance and weeding, complete harvesting and other tasks as necessary.
• Increase public awareness of the value of developing gardening skills.
• Support community gardeners with information as necessary to maintain healthy and productive gardens.
• Recognize the gardening and farming heritage of the city.
12733 S Pioneer St (6000 W), Herriman