The Facilities Department consists of 3 full time employees. Facilities strategy is to operate and maintain Herriman City facilities while providing the highest quality of service to the public and all city departments.
The department maintains 56 buildings, totaling 181,705 square feet. Their duties include:
- Maintenance and care for HVAC, Electrical, elevators, generators, etc.
- Preventative maintenance throughout buildings
- Snow removal around City-owned facilities
- Provides cleaning supplies and janitorial services
- Repair electrical, plumbing, drywall and paint
- Provide locksmith services and hardware repairs
- Manage furniture, fixtures and décor
- Upgrades to cost- and energy-efficient LED lighting
- Manage building rental needs, scheduling and inspections