Police Department Tours
The Herriman Police Department welcomes requests for youth group tours of its department. Tours are offered by reservation only on alternating Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. Please use the link below to select an available time slot that works for your group and fill out the requested information. If the current month is full, proceed to the next available month.
- Maximum group size: 15 youth (minimum age 7 years old)
- One adult required for every 5 youth
- Adults must stay with the youth throughout the tour
Tours are approximately 60 minutes. The group will visit the police department facility and be given an opportunity to speak with a representative from HPD. Topics covered (depending on availability) are:
- Drugs and DUI (drug goggles)
- Detective work
- Case study
- K9 (dogs may not be available)
- Police equipment
In the tour application form, please leave a note of any special details or questions you would like us to answer during your tour.