Herriman Government Officials and Terms
- Mayor Carmen Freeman – 2014 to 2018
- Council Member Mike Day – 2012 to 2016 – District 4
- Council Member Matt Robinson – 2012 to 2016 – District 1
- Council Member Craig Tischner – 2010 to 2014 – District 3
- Council Member Coralee Wessman-Moser – 2012 to 2014 – District 2
Required qualifications to become a candidate:
- Must be United Stated Citizen at the time of filing.
- Each candidate shall be a resident of the council district from, which elected.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a registered voter of Herriman City.
- In accordance with Utah constitution Article IV, Section 6, any mentally incompetent person, any person convicted of a felony, or any person convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise may not hold office in this state until the right to hold elective office is restored.
- Must be a resident of Herriman City for 365 consecutive days, immediately preceding the date of election.
- Must pay a $25 non-refundable filing fee.
To view the official result for the Primary Elections click here.
Register to Vote
Now it’s easier than ever to register online! Simply visit the Online Voter Registration website to find out more. You need to have a current Utah Driver’s License or ID card in order to register using the online system.
Your Online Voter Registration must be submitted 30 days prior to the upcoming election to be eligible to vote in that election.
Vote the Easy Way…Vote By Mail!
Salt Lake County has a Permanent Vote by Mail Program for anyone who prefers to vote by mail. All you have to do is apply and you will automatically receive your ballot in the mail for every election in which you are eligible to vote. An application and details are available on the County Clerk’s website.
To find out if you are a registered voter, or are interested in applying for the “Permanent Vote by Mail Program” please visit the County Election’s website.
For voter registration information, contact the Salt Lake County Election Registrars office at (801)468-3427.
Election related links: