5733 W. Frolic Court
Herriman, UT 84096
Coralee Wessman-Moser, her husband, Corey, and family moved to Herriman in 2003. They own a family business, Aspen Hills Mortgage. She has been honored to represent you on the Herriman City Council for nearly six years, gaining valuable experience and representing our resident’s concerns and desires. She provides strong, service-based leadership, ensuring disciplined residential growth, prioritizing focus on quality economic development, providing excellent and fiscally responsible municipal service and emphasizing city accessibility and communication.
In addition to her Council duties, Coralee has represented Herriman City on assignment to the following committees and boards throughout the valley. She works effectively with elected and appointed individuals at all levels to benefit Herriman City.
- Current Chair of Unified Fire Service Area and Board Member of Unified Fire Authority.
- Board Chair of the Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling District
- Chair of the Association of Municipal Councils
- Legislative Policy Committee voting member, Utah League of Cities and Towns
- Policy Committee Member for the Camp Williams Joint Land Use Study (JLUS) and Implementation Committees
- Council Liaison assignments include Herriman Youth Council, Healthy Herriman, Herriman Garden Committee, Ft. Herriman Days/Rodeo Committee, and Be Ready Herriman committee
- Riverton Senior Center Accreditation Committee Member
- Delegate to the International Council of Shopping Centers convention for economic development
Coralee enjoys spending time with her active family, hiking Utah’s mountains, and travel. She also truly enjoys community service and volunteerism in addition to her City Council responsibilities.
- Current Board Member and Immediate Past Chair of South Valley Services, a domestic violence sanctuary and community resource organization
- Herriman High Band Booster volunteer
- Volunteer Founder (2006) and Chair/Liaison (2006 – 2015) of Be Ready Herriman and Co-chair of Healthy Herriman
- Rose Creek Owners Association Trustee
- School PTA and PTO organizations
As an elected official, Coralee listens to her constituents and advocates for their best interests. She has acquired detailed knowledge of city operations, experience serving as a delegate and in leadership on other boards and committees, and has kept her previous campaign pledges of accessibility, fiscal discipline and engaged leadership. Coralee is prepared to be your Mayor and will continue to provide dedicated, service-based leadership for our great city.
Please vote for Coralee Wessman-Moser by Tuesday, November 7, 2017.