12465 S Pioneer Street (6000 W)
Herriman, UT 84096
Original Settlers Plaque
With reverence, this monument is created to acknowledge the lives of the pioneer families who sacrificed, endured, and enjoyed life, while establishing this community of Herriman. Through the years from 1851 to 1871, nearly 100 different families came to this corner of the Salt Lake Valley. Some were here for only a few months, others a few years, and a handful lived out their lives in Herriman. All made commitments of time, energy, and resources that allowed the settlement to grow and prosper. It is hoped that this tribute to these families will inspire and encourage residents of Herriman and other places to reflect with gratitude upon the spirit of unity, support, and brotherhood these pioneer families left as a legacy. We pay respect to these early settlers.
Ben Franklin Plaque
“Show me your cemeteries and I will tell you what kind of people you have.”
George Washington Plaque
“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nations.”
In honor of the veterans of the Armed Forces of the United States who are buried here with a salute for the courage, sacrifice, and devotion to duty and country embodied in their service and contribution to the cause of freedom. May each of them rest in peace. They bravely served for country’s sake and now have answered Heaven’s call. Home at last, forever young and always in our hearts.
- Plot Purchase Price – Lots are to be sold in groups of two unless special permission is obtained from the Sexton. This fee includes perpetual care.
- Resident $750.00
- Non-resident $1,500.00
- Resident Infant Fee $0.00
- Non-resident Infant Fee – Full Plot $750.00
- Non-resident Infant Fee – Half Plot (infant section only) $375.00
- Opening and Closing Fee – Additional charges may be included as necessary to remove and reposition large headstones.
- Monday-Friday / 8:00am-2:00pm – $750.00
- Weekends/Holidays – $1,500.00
- Infant Fee $0.00
- Disinterment Fee
- Certificate, Transfer and Duplicate Fees
- Certificate Fee – $25.00
- Transfer Fee – $25.00
- Duplicate Certificate Fee – $25.00
- Special Fees and Costs
- For funeral/graveside service beginning after 2:00 pm an additional fee of $600.00 will be charged.
- Veteran Plaque – $115.00